“Feels like home”

Pars Teatro Hostel
Lappeenranta, Finland
“Feels like home”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

A very good option for those who want to combine all the possible activities, which Barcelona has to offer within a walkable distance: beach, nightlife, sightseenig, shopping .. The grocery store is situated just around the corner - 2min walk. The hostel itself provides with all the nessesary facilities you might need during your trip including a free wi-fi connection and laundry service. Staff members are super friendly and always assist in organising tematic evenings as well as in gaining any sort of information you might wonder about.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for four nights and I absolutely loved it. It's in a great location around everything, and the staff was awesome! The bathrooms were always being cleaned in the morning so I never saw the place get dirty. The rooms were a typical hostel room with five other beds that I stayed in, but they had a locker to put ur belongings in so I felt safe the whole entire time. I would definitely go back in a heart beat. Nothing bad to say about this place

• Stayed May 2014
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Good location, Very freandly,family hostel. You feel safe and cosy there. They give you so much to choose!' The beds in the rooms are so comfortable. Is very clean avery where. If you need something you can allways ask the freandly people who work there, they are so kind and helpfull.!!

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I arrived alone in Barcelona, didn't know anyone and spent 4 unforgettable days at this hostel. I met a bunch of incredible people, with whom I am still in touch today. The staff is very welcoming, very nice and helpful. The location is perfect: close to everything ( 5 min walk to la rambla, close to the beach).
I highly recommend it!!! The sangria nights were very funny - they make the BEST sangria! -
Don't think twice, guys, pick this hostel, you won't regret it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I was supposed to stay at the hostel for a week, but I had to move about 5 days in. I was leaving to go to Girona for the day, and the owner (who didn't speak great English) explained to me I had to move to another hostel because they were cleaning. I was upset, because it ruined the day trip.

However, all my other experiences were good. The kitchen (while small - only one hot plate to cook on) was very clean and well stocked. The bedrooms were very nice, and I slept well. The location was great - 10 minutes from the ocean - and the staff and the residents were nice.

Despite the bump of getting kicked out, I enjoyed the place. I'm sure it wouldn't happen to you - but it might be a good idea to check!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed here after having it recommended to me by many other travellers through my Europe trip. Sure enough it was lovely. Only incident I had was with a drunk, obnoxious guest in the same room as me who I think intimidated the night guard who hesitated to do anything about it. There are smaller rooms, so this might be less of an issue if you aren't in the biggest shared dorms.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Nagoya, Japan
Reviewed 4 February 2014

One of my friend recommend me this hostel and I really enjoyed my stay. I originally booked a bed for 2 night but I extend it for 3 more nights. The hostel is clean, secure and next to the main street las ramblas and most of tourist attractions. The owner made Paella and Sangria one night, she is really helpful. I recommend this Hostel to everyone!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo