“Delicious, Resonable and well worth a visit.”

Thailandes Thai Restaurant
Ranked #2,660 of 9,411 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$24 - US$41
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: The best curry in town!!Are you getting tired of eating the same old greasy burgers for lunch and dinner every day? Don’t waste another day by eating junk-try our amazing Thai food. Thailandes Restaurant serves the wonderful and exotic taste. Wether you choose to dine-in or to take out. Try our simple, hearty and flavorful dishes such as Pad thai, Tom yum, Curry and other more…In addition, our affordable prices keep u coming back again and again then Thailandes restaurant is a place you’ve been looking for.
Basel, Switzerland
“Delicious, Resonable and well worth a visit.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We have visited three times in the last two years of coming to Barcelona. The food is delicious and authentic for a good price. The staff are helpful and tolerant of gluten/lactose intolerant diners. I have tried a few different dishes, no problem with any of them both at lunch and dinner! The set lunch menu is also brilliant value - 18 Euro for starter, main, desert/coffee and drink!
I would like to mention that I saw a scathing review just recently of this restaurant which also mentioned that this restaurant was targeted at tourists.. to set the record straight, of the three times we have been, the majority of the many customers have been locals every time.
It is also brilliantly situated for just off the Passeig de Gracia, in the direction of the Sagrada Familia.. (a perfect lunch time stop off!)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ellie S

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good business.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Food was very good and delicious, but wasn't spicy for me. First, when I went to inside I said
'SA-WAS-DEE' But nobody answered me in Thai, they said 'Hola' !! O.O???? O.O????

Then when I ordered my food, I spoke with a girl in Thai, but the girl didn't understand me and her face had one thousand questions???? (I saw it 5555) So I understood that she wasn't from Thailand. I looked inside in the kitchen they were 5 or 6 people worked there, but I didn't hear any Thai word from them and I wondered what was the langues did they spoke, because they looked like Thai people.

Well, that wasn't problem for me, I only want to meet some Thai people, so why I went there.

• Visited June 2014
Geneva
“Neither authentic nor good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Starters were tasty, sampler plate and one if our party had soup (won ton, not Thai but fresh). Then , downhill, green curry too full of black pepper and two other dishes with excess soy. Curry had broccoli, found perhaps in Thai stir fry, but not curry. Pleasant waitress. Large roach in men's room.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank larryGeneva
jcastell, Propietario at Thailandes Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Sorry Larry, we love broccoli the World's Healthiest Food.

Health Benefits: Anti-Inflammatory , Antioxidant, Can Enhance Detoxification, Cancer Prevention, Digestive Support, Cardiovascular Support...and more.
Dusseldorf, Germany
“This ain't Thai food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Worst restaurant during my 7 days stay in Barcelona. Expected Thai food but it was kinda asian mess of food with Thai names for european tourists. The quality was really bad. Rotten chilis - claimed - then got frozen chilis. Prawns were bad quality as well, suposingly frozen stuff.
I wonder why guys from Philipines run a Thai restaurant when they do not know anything about Thai food. Overpriced too... Never again!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank atsushi_hoshiai
Sorry atsushi_hoshiai,
We always want our customers to have a good experience at our restaurant. hope you accept our apologies. Our Thai cook maybe had a bad day, but this is no excuse. Shera our Filipino waitress apologizes to you.
Sydney, Australia
“Great thai in barca!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Got the lunch deal and we were all very satisfied and content. The standout was the beef salad. I love thai food and although there was definitely a fusion of flavours it was very good. A nice break from the heat outside as well :)

• Visited July 2013