We stayed here in June and had a great stay. We got a great deal compared to the other hotels in the area and it was very clean with great customer service. The food in the hotel restaurant was fair, but not great. The bar also left a lot to be desired. The service was bad and the drinks were expensive. But given the hotel's proximity to the beach and everything else awesome in Barcelona (without being super crowded), I didn't really mind. The executive lounge here is the best I've been to and the free drinks here made up for the overpriced ones in the bar. We also had problems with our key getting us in and issues paying for parking, but the front desk folks were super helpful in solving them. They more than made up for one bad waitress in the bar. I had one of the best vacations ever and I plan to come back to Barcelona soon. I also plan to stay here again when I do. Like I said, there were some small issues, but overall, it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Hotel is conveniently located across from the CCIB and Auditorium, near the beaches, coastline and the Diagonal Mar Shopping Centre. With magnificent sea views from the pool floor 17. There are Deluxe rooms, Executive rooms and Suites with Jacuzzi, and also family rooms, most of them with sea views. In the hotel there si an SPA: the Spazio Wellness where you can relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diagonal Zero Barcelona
- Diagonal Zero Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona Catalonia