Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
nim0502
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Love it here

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Jul 2019
We booked this hotel with a Jet2holidays Package and weren’t disappointed! The hotel is lovely, our hotel room had amazing views of the whole of barcelona! The staff at reception were super helpful with us getting around and what’s best to do, we were very grateful. The hotel had scooters also which we rented for the day, they were brilliant😀 The pools were at times overcrowded but this did depend on the time you went which we didn’t mind. Room service everyday and the food here was great, with 24 hour room service but quite pricey which was the only downfall.
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this review
Responded 22 Jul 2019
Dear nim0502,

Thank you for your great review and I am happy to hear that your overall satisfaction is so high. I trust that your detailed description is helpful for other travellers and that you visit us again on a future occasion.

Kind regards,
    £147
3.1 miles from Barcelona Princess
View more hotels in Barcelona
3,731 results
All reviews free mini bar corner bar sea view convention center a large shopping centre metro station rooftop pool lovely hotel public transport min walk city break pools floor conference euros ccib sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

Waiting to be picked up to fly home tonight, really don’t want to leave . Had the best ever break from start to finish... From check in on arrival Excellent ! Booked a superior room for my partners 30th and WOW complimentary mini bar filled up daily , staff so friendly Thank you Caesar on reception for your hospitality .... will definitely be returning but for longer next time

2  Thank kellieo910
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2019

Hi Kellieo910

Such a lovely review!!! Thank you so much for sharing your most recent stay at the Barcelona Princess.
I am absolutely thrilled and extremely happy to hear that you had such an amazing stay with us. We work hard to achieve 100 % guest satisfaction and are very happy when our guests really appreciate our commitment and determination.

I will make sure that Cesar will be recognised for his great service.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back again to the hotel sometime in the future to experience another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

As the title suggests, location is this hotel's strong suit. Right across the convention center. Beside a huge mall. Very near a train and tram stop. Service was alright, as was breakfast. I wouldn't mind coming back, although there were some niggly issues with the air-conditioning which were resolved promptly also. Overall, a good experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Or2pod
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Hello Or2pod,

Thank you for your review, we are really interested in reading about our customers experiences.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel and you found it in a convenient location. Hopefully we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2019

Just arrived from airport and was having a drink in the bar. My black haversack was placed on a stool directly behind my partner. No-one else was in the bar but a young couple entered briefly for one drink. We decided to leave and discovered that my bag had been swapped with a similar but empty bag - my passport, iPhone, iPad, clothes etc were in my bag. We told reception and as there were several security cameras we asked them to look at the footage. They said that was not possible until the Duty Manager was on shift at 10am the following day. They said that our bag had probably been mistaken for someone else's. Feel stupid now as that was unlikely, although I could see my iPhone on Find a Friend and it was still in the hotel, so this gave us (false) hope. At 10am the following day we were told by Reception staff that a bag switch was a common method of theft, and that several discarded phone had been found at the back of the hotel. So why wasn't I told this as soon as the switch was discovered? And why isn't a Duty Manager available at all times? Surely 'Duty Manager' implies someone is available at all times - if not, who's managing the place? The hotel displayed little regard for my plight and in my view withheld vital information that I could have acted on much earlier. Not even an apology. If you have to stay here then hold on to you bags at all times and make sure they're a whacky colour that can't be easily swapped!

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Grob R
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2019

Good morning Grob R,

Many thanks for getting in touch with us.
I´m aware of this matter and I´m so sorry and concerned about that. Our staff at reception department talked to you once in the hotel and our Deputy Director sent you an email 3 days ago with all her details asking you to contact her to discuss about this situation, but she still doesn´t have any news from you.
We would very much like to discuss this situation in more detail and if you can kindly email her, she will reach out to you at your convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you

Kindest regards

Reviewed 29 June 2019

4 star hotel??? Customer service was abysmal..... I get no service but was offered a free cocktail :( Spent half my time trying to speak to a manager.. so avoid if you actually want to enjoy spain. PLease avoid like the plague

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikeycarr07
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Good morning Mikeycarr07,

Many thanks for contacting us.

Please may we pass on our sincere apologies that in this instance we failed to exceed your expectations.

Please reach out to our management team by email with the full name on your reservation, room number and stay dates, informing us about the issues you had during your stay as we would like to investigate your claims and make any necessary corrections, as well as giving you an appropriated answer.
We look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed 29 June 2019

I stayed here while attending a conference. One of the best things about my stay here was how close it was to the convention center, which is where my conference was. The Princess Hotel is also bang in the middle of the city centre: not too far from Las Ramblas, next door to a huge mall and in walking distance of lots of activity.

The Hotel, with its modern decor and use of technology, will appeal to modern and younger people, I think. There was a mobile phone in my room available for your use while there, which was an incredible idea and one that I was yet to see anywhere else I had stayed. However, if you break it or it gets stolen, you pay for it - of course - so I didn't bother taking it out and used my own phone all through my stay.

The room aesthetic was just a bit too modern for me. I prefer carpets, warm cosy seats to lounge and read in and an inviting and slightly homey decor. My room at the Princess was sharp lines, angles and stylish seating that served their purposes but were not made for collapsing in. This is just my personal preference, which takes away nothing from the overall quality of the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MsOAL
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

Hello Oreoluwa,

Many thanks for sharing your experience with all of us. It will for sure very helpful for many future travelers looking for a hotel to stay in Barcelona!
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that our location and room were all perfect for what you needed.

The team and myself shall look forward to welcoming you back soon.