Lowest prices for your stay
£177
No prepayment needed
Priceline
£186
Go to your Happy Price
Skyscanner.com
£141
3,727 results
All reviews free mini bar corner bar sea view convention center a large shopping centre metro station rooftop pool lovely hotel public transport min walk city break pools floor conference euros ccib sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

Waiting to be picked up to fly home tonight, really don’t want to leave . Had the best ever break from start to finish... From check in on arrival Excellent ! Booked a superior room for my partners 30th and WOW complimentary mini bar filled up daily , staff so friendly Thank you Caesar on reception for your hospitality .... will definitely be returning but for longer next time

2  Thank kellieo910
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2019

Hi Kellieo910

Such a lovely review!!! Thank you so much for sharing your most recent stay at the Barcelona Princess.
I am absolutely thrilled and extremely happy to hear that you had such an amazing stay with us. We work hard to achieve 100 % guest satisfaction and are very happy when our guests really appreciate our commitment and determination.

I will make sure that Cesar will be recognised for his great service.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back again to the hotel sometime in the future to experience another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 13 July 2019 via mobile

First impressions of the hotel were great. The hotel is really modern and the views are amazing. We are, however, very disappointed that a 4* hotel of this standard does not provide an iron in the rooms or allow you to use one. Instead they want you to pay 7€ T-shirt /15€ dress per item. Both myself and my partner have 4 days / nights of clothes we are literally unable to wear now as paying those prices for all our clothes to be ironed is not affordable. We travel all over the world and have never been refused use of an iron even in an Ibis hotel! Never mind a 4/5* hotel - it usually comes as standard. Disappointing and quite poor to be honest. An iron should not be a luxury.

3  Thank B1878
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear B1878,

Thank you so much for taking your time in writing us a sincere review.

I do understand your concern regarding the irons, however it is for security (fire risk) and electric network limit reasons why we do not have irons available for our guests. We have a laundry service available, we pick up your clothes and give them you back during the same day. We also provide an express service if it´s more suitable for you, both pressing and laundry.

I trust that apart from this issue you had a great stay and found our hotel an attractive and comfortable place for your visit to Barcelona.

Kind regards,
Santiago Hernández – general manager

Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

As the title suggests, location is this hotel's strong suit. Right across the convention center. Beside a huge mall. Very near a train and tram stop. Service was alright, as was breakfast. I wouldn't mind coming back, although there were some niggly issues with the air-conditioning which were resolved promptly also. Overall, a good experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Or2pod
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Hello Or2pod,

Thank you for your review, we are really interested in reading about our customers experiences.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel and you found it in a convenient location. Hopefully we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2019

Just arrived from airport and was having a drink in the bar. My black haversack was placed on a stool directly behind my partner. No-one else was in the bar but a young couple entered briefly for one drink. We decided to leave and discovered that my bag had been swapped with a similar but empty bag - my passport, iPhone, iPad, clothes etc were in my bag. We told reception and as there were several security cameras we asked them to look at the footage. They said that was not possible until the Duty Manager was on shift at 10am the following day. They said that our bag had probably been mistaken for someone else's. Feel stupid now as that was unlikely, although I could see my iPhone on Find a Friend and it was still in the hotel, so this gave us (false) hope. At 10am the following day we were told by Reception staff that a bag switch was a common method of theft, and that several discarded phone had been found at the back of the hotel. So why wasn't I told this as soon as the switch was discovered? And why isn't a Duty Manager available at all times? Surely 'Duty Manager' implies someone is available at all times - if not, who's managing the place? The hotel displayed little regard for my plight and in my view withheld vital information that I could have acted on much earlier. Not even an apology. If you have to stay here then hold on to you bags at all times and make sure they're a whacky colour that can't be easily swapped!

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Grob R
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2019

Good morning Grob R,

Many thanks for getting in touch with us.
I´m aware of this matter and I´m so sorry and concerned about that. Our staff at reception department talked to you once in the hotel and our Deputy Director sent you an email 3 days ago with all her details asking you to contact her to discuss about this situation, but she still doesn´t have any news from you.
We would very much like to discuss this situation in more detail and if you can kindly email her, she will reach out to you at your convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you

Kindest regards

Reviewed 29 June 2019

4 star hotel??? Customer service was abysmal..... I get no service but was offered a free cocktail :( Spent half my time trying to speak to a manager.. so avoid if you actually want to enjoy spain. PLease avoid like the plague

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikeycarr07
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Good morning Mikeycarr07,

Many thanks for contacting us.

Please may we pass on our sincere apologies that in this instance we failed to exceed your expectations.

Please reach out to our management team by email with the full name on your reservation, room number and stay dates, informing us about the issues you had during your stay as we would like to investigate your claims and make any necessary corrections, as well as giving you an appropriated answer.
We look forward to hearing from you