2 people are viewing this hotel
Go to your Happy Price
Vio.com
£144
3,727 results
All reviews free mini bar corner bar sea view convention center a large shopping centre metro station rooftop pool lovely hotel public transport min walk city break pools floor conference euros ccib sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2019

We had 4 rooms booked. A very run-down hotel in many ways. Needs a lot of improvement in hallways and bridges linking one building to another. I saw cracks in the glass-bridge that can be hazardous. Debris in the hallway was not picked up all day. The toilet has no ventilation fan and stinks come out from the toilet bowl. I was locked out exactly at noon. The management said the "system" automatically locked out the card key, even though my checked out time was at 2:00 PM. The breakfast buffets turned out decent though. Otherwise, I would rate it 1 star.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
1  Thank 874matthewl
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Dear Matthew,
We appreciate the time you took to contact us, thank you for the feedback. I´m sorry to hear that your stay with us did not live up to your expectations.
I understand your concerns and we take note of your constructive comments regarding installations and maintenance, this is how we can improve and make sure that our guests are satisfied.
They may be some imperfections in the glass of the corridors due to regular tear and wear, but there is absolutely no risk whatsoever; in this sense we are very cautious. Also, all bathrooms in our guest rooms have air extraction.
I hope to welcome you back again soon to our hotel.
Santiago Hernández – general manager

Reviewed 30 July 2019

The bar is on the small side for a conference hotel but the rooms were fantastic. I enjoyed a view over the beach which was a welcome sight to wake up to each morning. Breakfast would get busy but it had a great selection of food. The gluten free selection was great, amazing break options but also pastries (I didn't get a chance to try them which was disappointing!). The staff are very friednly and happy to help, it works out more cost effective to order a taxi to the airport via the hotel too. The cherry on top was how close it was to the conference centre.... easy for the metro too so a huge win win.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank laurae565
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Dear Laurae,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a valuable feedback and for giving us such high scores.

I am glad to read how practical you found our hotel as a conference delegate. Indeed the CCIB conference center is just crossing the street, a 1-minute walk from our door. The metro station is also just about 2 minutes away by foot.

One of our mail goals is a high guest-satisfaction and it´s a pleasure to know that you were overall satisfied during your stay, especially with our staff and the breakfast selection.

I hope to welcome you soon again to our hotel.

Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

The entry and hotel bar is good, staff is always helpful and efficient... Everything you ask for in term of service, they will try to fix. Just don't expect high standard on your room, they are way past date. Mould, leaking roofs, showers that doesn't go down the drain but into the room... Just don't believe the rankings on hotel.com etc, is a medium, at best, hotel. Big plus to the staff though, trying to fix everything that goes sour.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank X8334IMchristianf

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Barcelona and for taking time to give us your feedback.
I´m sorry to hear that your experience was not up to your expectations. Please get in direct touch with us to identify your reservation so that we can improve on those aspects.

Reviewed 25 July 2019

Amazing experience at this lovely hotel. Best amenities so far out of all the places I've stayed in Barcelona. Pools, free breakfast, the room was very modern and 24hr room service. It is a bit far from city centre but it is close to metro and a shopping mall behind the hotel. The staff were very accommodating and very welcoming. Recommend this place highly if you want all the amenities and dont want to be too close to the busy city.
I recommend taking the bus from the aiport much cheaper only 6 euros and buy a 10 ticket pass for the metro. Only 10 euros. Closest stop is El Maresme

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Delekat76

Dear Delekat76,

Thank you for choosing us upon your recent stay and thanks for your detailed review. I am happy to hear that your overall satisfaction was excellent.

I trust that your review is helpful for other travelers and that you visit us again on a future occasion and recommend us.

Reviewed 21 July 2019

We travel a lot, our experience here was ok. Breakfast ok - food fine but things run out and then you need to find staff to ask for standard stuff like milk, English Breakfast Tea. Room ok - not for those with vertigo, ceiling to (almost) floor windows. On the same note, lifts - have a glass floor to ceiling wall, only 3 lifts that go passed the 3rd floor which involves a lot of waiting and a fair amount of squashing in (when they arrive) . Our room was functional, a bit tired decor wise, beds comfortable. Hotel staff were ok, borderline surly. Maid service was ok - minimal.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nightlifeseekers
Santiago H, General Manager at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Barcelona and for taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you for your constructive comments about the breakfast service, I make sure to escalate your comments to my colleagues.

Regarding our elevators, I am sorry to hear that you had to wait longer than usual times for the lift. This may happen in rush hours, and we are working on optimizing our lifts´ performance in order to lower waiting times.
I trust that we can welcome you soon again to Barcelona Princess.