Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
£113
neicyems
Dundee, United Kingdom

No complaints

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Apr 2024via mobile
Upon arrival, we were greeted and given excellent customer service by the lady on the front desk named Tara who checked my partner and I in. Staff were pleasant and attentive at all times, with fluent English which was a plus.

The hotel was very modern and clean at all times, with house-keeping carrying out an excellent job daily. The two pools in the hotel have an accessible bar on the same floor which was great! Again, both pool areas were kept clean to great standard.

Although the hotel is further out from the centre - there’s a metro stop just a 5 minute walk away (El Maresme) which takes you straight to the centre. Saying this, the area of the hotel still offers all local amenities such as a pharmacy, restaurants, supermarkets, bars etc. Due to this and the large shopping mall next door to the hotel with all types of shops and a food court - it serves well if you’re staying close to the hotel for the day.

Overall the service and experience was 10/10 for my partner and I. We will definitely be returning in the near future!
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Don’t be put off by location - very easy to travel to and from the centre and close to the...
BCN Princess, Ventas at Barcelona Princess, responded to this review
Responded 3 weeks ago
Hello Miss DJE99,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with other visitors. Guest feedback is something that is extremely valuable to us.
We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
All the best
    £150
7.9 miles from Barcelona Princess
View more hotels in Barcelona
3,729 results
All reviews free mini bar corner bar sea view convention center a large shopping centre metro station rooftop pool lovely hotel public transport min walk city break pools floor conference euros ccib sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2024

Had a great stay here with my girlfriend. Such a nice and clean hotel with professional staff. Our room had a great view.
All facilities are available and well maintained including the heated swimming pool.
You can really enjoy hier and for sure in delicious buffet.
Everyrhing you need is nearby.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BCN Princess, Ventas at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2024

Hello 283romann,
Many thanks for your kind review and recommendation.
I was thrilled to learn that you had a fun stay with us and am extremely grateful for you taking the time to share your experience. Your kind comments have been shared with the team and we all very much hope to have the absolute pleasure of welcoming you back.
All my best

Reviewed 8 March 2024 via mobile

The room was spacious and clean, had a lovely view and the bed was large and comfortable. The hotel is a little out of the centre however public transport is very easy and only takes a couple of minutes. The shower leaked if you were in it for longer than a couple of minutes and the pool only had 4 sun loungers which wasn’t ideal

Date of stay: April 2023

Hello HollyJohnson1,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We're pleased to hear that overall, you enjoyed your time with us and found the room to be great and with a lovely view and you enjoyed a restful night's sleep.
We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the shower in your room. Rest assured, our maintenance team will address this issue promptly to ensure it is resolved for future guests.
Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and provide you with an even better experience.
Kindest regards

Reviewed 8 March 2024 via mobile

Our room was incredibly hot because the AC was not available, and the window was locked. We had to sleep with the door open to the hallway and the door to the stairs propped open to get a little fresh air. This is 2024....it is time to have AC systems available all year. The front desk staff are beyond rude. Luckily, the housekeeping staff were kind, and the breakfast buffet was actually very good. Otherwise, it was the worst hotel we have ever stayed at, in the entire world.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello D8825TZmichaelw,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the discomfort you endured during your stay. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to improve our services. We regret to hear about the issues you faced with the temperature control in your room. Ensuring a comfortable environment for our guests is our top priority, and we understand the importance of having functioning AC systems available year-round. Please be assured that we are addressing this matter promptly to prevent such occurrences in the future.
Concerning our staff, providing exceptional customer service is a fundamental part of our commitment, and we will be taking necessary steps to address and rectify any lapses in hospitality.
Once again, we apologize for falling short of your expectations and for any inconvenience caused during your stay, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with a much-improved experience in the future.
Kindest regards

Reviewed 26 February 2024 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a conference that was being held at the nearby convention center. I was disappointed from start to finish. The lobby was under construction to the point where it was disruptive to the entire hotel. There were no common seating areas, or places to interact with others. It was dusty and loud. This was the type of renovation for which the hotel should’ve been closed. They certainly should not have been listed as the top choice for a conference being held nearby.
As other reviewers have noted, they had no climate control working while we were there, and as the sun shone on the building, the rooms became extremely hot. You weren’t able to open the windows yourself and the management was so worried that people would leave a window open that they would, upon request, only open the window for a few minutes while you were out of the room.
Also, the shower water temperature regulation is erratic, causing you to actually scald yourself while taking a shower, because the temperature jumps around. Hair dryers are archaic—you have to hold the switch to keep it on.
Breakfast was very nice, but that’s about all.
I would not recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BCN Princess, Ventas at Barcelona Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2024

Hello Kbb11186,
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. We apologize for the disappointment you experienced during your visit, especially due to the ongoing renovations in our lobby and the issues you encountered with the room temperature.
We are currently upgrading and renovating our facilities to give the hotel a more modern and welcoming feel, and that´s why our reception was temporarily moved to a different area of the hotel to guarantee our guest´s comfort. We understand that a peaceful environment is crucial for a comfortable stay, and we regret that the ongoing renovation works had a negative impact on your overall experience. Your feedback will be shared with our team, and we will take steps to improve the aspects you mention of our guest experience.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and provide you with a more enjoyable stay.
I wish you the best

Reviewed 26 February 2024

ASK before you go whether the air in the rooms work! When I checked in the air conditioning hadn't been 'turned on' and guests could not open the windows. I had to get the maintenance guy to my room at 11:30 p.m. my first night to open the window (special tool required). I didn't have my room serviced the next day, so the window stayed open. The following day they serviced my room and closed the window. When I asked to have it reopened I was told (and other guests I knew there confirmed) that they had turned the air conditioning on. As it was late, I set the a/c to 20 degrees C and went to bed. Two hours later I woke up and it was 30 degrees C in my room! When I called the front desk, they assured me that I must not know how to set my thermostat, so they sent the maintenance guy up. He took one look (I actually DID know what I was doing) and opened the window. I didn't have my room serviced for the next few days as I didn't want the window closed! When I checked out, I was asked about my stay and shared my displeasure. I was offered a discount on a future stay (Nope, I'm never coming back to this hotel) and then a drink ticket (at 7:30 a.m. as I'm leaving). I suggested that I could be made a BIT happier by a discount on my bill but that wasn't an option.

In addition to the sauna in the room, the hotel lobby was under construction the week I was there. They were "re-opening" it the day I left. What a mess.

I do not recommend this hotel. If you attending anything about the convention center, stay at the Hilton or Marriott in the same area.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello LynnenadWoody,
We understand the importance of a comfortable room temperature for our guests, and we regret that we fell short in providing this during your stay. Please know that we take your concerns seriously, and we will address the issues with our maintenance team to ensure that such problems are promptly resolved in the future. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered with the air conditioning in your room and the inconvenience it caused you during your stay.
For security reasons, our guests cannot open the windows from the room (unless in the Superior room with terrace), but our housekeeping team do open the windows while cleaning so the room ventilates.
We are currently upgrading and renovating our facilities to give the hotel a more modern and welcoming feel, and that´s why our reception was temporarily moved to a different area of the hotel to guarantee our guest´s comfort. It have been already moved to its place of origin .
We apologize for not meeting your expectations on this occasion, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and provide you with a much-improved experience.
All the best