Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
vanjernig...
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Caution, the Pictures of Casa Scary are very deceptive, this place is an expensive dump!”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We were very excited about our stay in Barcelona until we arrived at Casa Scary (Not a typo). Let me begin:
The apartment was not maintained at all. Bare light bulbs hanging from wires. Ceiling fans did not work. Paint was splattered all over and peeling off the wood work and doors. Loose tiles in the bathrooms. The laundry room had 3 sets of washer/dryer only one set worked. Both refrigerators were in I’ll repair. Switch covers were missing. The beds were very uncomfortable and squeaky. Our bedroom door would not latch so they added a bolt lock to remedy the issue.
We were locked out of the unit twice due to lock malfunction. The first time took 1/2 day to repair, the second was 3 hours 11:00pm until 1:00 am.
The neighbor upstairs yelled at us and acted like a kid by keeping the door open so we had to walk upstairs and get the elevator. he bottom line: IT IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY OR HASSLE I wish I could attach pictures to show how horrible this place is.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
BVEE
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Beware of the lovely pictures”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Update to my recent review. I contacted the owner Anne and told her about the poor condition of the property. Her comment was, why do you think it was tired and worn out? I sent the pictures of everything with which we were disgusted. Crickets, no response which told me she didn't care as long as she had our cash.
The property is terrible! Wires are hanging from the ceiling from the living room fans and the dining room lights. The laundry room was a junkyard for non working appliances. There were 3 pairs of washer/dryers only one worked and there was a non working refrigerator to compliment the non working washer/dryers. The light fixture in the laundry room was hanging by wires, no fixture no shade.
Paint was peeling from the windows and doors. The repair work that was done to some of the doors that had been peeling was to slap another coat of non matching white to barely cover the defect.
The apartment had two entry doors which only one worked. We were locked out of the unit due to the one door that worked malfunctioning. I was there for the afternoon while the handyman temporally repaired the lock. Two days later the door jammed again and we could not enter, this was at 11:30 PM. The door couldn't be fixed so the locksmith repaired the lock on the other one that didn't work. The door was fixed by 2:00 AM.
The beds were hard squeaky and speaking of doors, the door to the master bedroom wouldn't completely shut. The handyman put a bar latch on the door after we complained. Another quality repair.
The kitchen was small and dirty with many of the outlet covers missing. The refrigerator was broken and the light above the refrigerator had no shade/cover.
Based on our experience I would not recommend this property at all! It is not worth the money or time taken away from a vacation to be with handymen and locksmiths.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing