Stayed for a night on 19 May and recommended a few friends to stay in the same hotel. It was quite a bit of walk from Maria Christina Station especially lugging a huge luggage. The front of the hotel also didnt look fantastic but all that changed upon entering the lobby and then to the room. It is very posh especially the walkways to the room. The room itself is cozy, nicely lighted but not too much. Toilet was also nice and warm. Free wifi gave this hotel the extra boost.
All my friends gave a big thumbs up upon check out. Worth the stay. It is extremely near to Camp Nou.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalonia Rigoletto Hotel, opened in 2009, is situated in the main commercial and financial center of Barcelona, next to the new Clinic Dexeus and and The Maternity clinic; nearby the Nou Camp (Barcelona’s Football Club stadium) and perfectly communicated to the historical center of Barcelona. This new building has 65 rooms, bar, breakfast buffet, restaurant and Free Wireless Internet Connection (WIFI) in all the areas of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Catalonia Rigoletto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Rigoletto Barcelona
- Catalonia Rigoletto Hotel Barcelona