I agree with other reviewers: Dont be fooled by its exterior. The hotel is modern, clean, has a very good breakfast (impressed by its quality) and, yes, you are not at the centre, but have in mind that if you are travelling with children you are next to a park, very near a shopping mall, with a small playground and, additionally, at the mall (Illy) you will find an excellent food mall, with everything you can imagine at far better prices than at the centre of the town.
For us, the only minus was that putting another bed for our child made it difficult for even to move in the room (205) even though we paid full price for our child to our tour operator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalonia Rigoletto Hotel, opened in 2009, is situated in the main commercial and financial center of Barcelona, next to the new Clinic Dexeus and and The Maternity clinic; nearby the Nou Camp (Barcelona’s Football Club stadium) and perfectly communicated to the historical center of Barcelona. This new building has 65 rooms, bar, breakfast buffet, restaurant and Free Wireless Internet Connection (WIFI) in all the areas of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Rigoletto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Rigoletto Barcelona
- Catalonia Rigoletto Hotel Barcelona