This by far was my favorite place to stay on my 17 day trip through Spain, Italy and France. Loved, Loved IT!
I had contacted them prior to arriving to have my card charged before I arrived, I booked through their own website since it offers free breakfast when booked directly through them. I also spoke to them a few days prior to arrive. So helpful and courteous.
We arrived early and they kept our luggage for us and were very kind and helpful on what sites to see and were to get groceries and where to eat. Check in was quick and easy. Made us aware of discounts they offered if we bought tours through them. We purchased the hop on hop off bus tour and the Barcelona soccer stadium We saved about 7 Euros each. They showed us our apartment and it was gorgeous. I couldn't believe it. There were 3 of us. it was a one king sized bed with a half wall and curtain that you would move to block any view. And it had two sofa beds that were made into 4 single beds. I had never seen such a thing. they were comfortable and way better than a futon. Apartment was super clean, spotless. We used the washer while there. The view out the window was amazing. Windows kept the noise from outside out we were never bothered by it and it stayed busy well into the early morning.
Great location it was two blocks from Plaza Cataluña, there was a metro stop 20 feet from the building door, it was a 10 min walk to Las Ramblas, the Gothic Quarter. Couldn't ask for a better location.
Breakfast was included in our stay since we booked through their website and it was a great breakfast. The restaurant was across the street at the end of the block. They had 8 different items to choose from and it included coffee and juice.
We arrived by train from Madrid to Barcelona and took a metro bus to reach the apartment and it was very easy. When we left we took the Aerobus to the Barcelona airport for super cheap, I think 6 Euros. Best deal and easiest way to get to the airport. Highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Design apartments superbly located in the heart of Barcelona. Only 50 meters from Catalunya square and the famous Ramblas area, all of them in the same building divided into two floors. Free wi-fi in all aour apartments and They are large apartments suitable for 2, 4 or 6 persons with all the comforts of a hotel (free wi-fi, 24 hours assistance), and very appropriate for family life. The perfect location allows easy access to the underground, train, buses, etc. All the advantages are within your reach, nearby supermarkets which will allow you to purchase and savour your own dishes. The new concept of city apartments is becoming more popular every day. Enjoy being close to our famous department store "El Corte Ingles", the "Gold Triangle", "Gaudi buildings", etc. It is a new concept of home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amister Apartments Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amister Apartments Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Amister Apartments Barcelona Catalonia