“A gem in the heart of Barcelona”

Casa de Billy Barcelona
Ranked #36 of 310 Barcelona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This wonderful B+B manages to make you feel absolutely at home while also being beautiful and glamorous. The welcome we received was wonderful, the decor and the room fantastic, with its impeccable style and vintage charm. We were central to the city and managed to either walk or get the metro everywhere we wanted to go, and our hosts could not have been more helpful. The shared bathrooms were clean and well stocked with shampoos and washing stuff in case you forgot to pack anything and all the linen was crisp and lovely. We had a small but perfectly adequate breakfast served with proper tea or coffee served in china cups and in the most gorgeous dining room, and were able to make tea and coffee as and when we wanted, with use of a fridge in case you wanted a glass of wine or a snack in the evening. All in all, highly recommend, though I am also reluctant to, as I don't want Casa Billy to be fully booked next time I go to Barcelona!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I spent two nights in this lovely B&B that quite literally felt like home. Upon entering, Siri sat me down with maps, brought me something to drink and explained what to see and how to get there with ease. It was extremely helpful and the location makes it easy to get around with the metro stop just across the street. The accommodations themselves are beautiful, well taken care of, and I felt well taken care of everyday of my stay and wish I could have stayed longer. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this as a place of stay. I know I will return there when I visit Barcelona again. Thank you for a wonderful stay Casa de Billy!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Convenient location just minutes away from 2 metro stations where you can reach most of the metro lines easily. Classy, vintage decor with hygenic Bathroom, comfortable linen and neat guestrooms. Simple yet delicious breakfast included with all day complimentary coffee bar. Helpful and friendly owner. Definitely the place to stay in barcelona. Will surely stay here again when we come back.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This is a very nice place which is clean, comfortable and quiet! Location is also great, nearby metro station and shopping mall, providing excellent conveniences. The most impressive thing is the helpful and nice staffs. Siri, one of the hosts, always gave us great guideance and made us have a great living experience there, just like back home!
I highly recommend this place for the others.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I was really lucky to book this hostel. I strongly recommend to everybody is looking for stay in barcelona, book this great hostel with really friendly staff. Access to city center and market. Near metro

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Salehsaeb
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We, a couple in our early 30ties, stayed 3 nights on the fifth floor of the Casa Billy property. The place is great - very clean, quiet and cozy (even romantic :)). The whole floor was only shared with 2 more rooms including the huge terrace, which was perfect to relax after a day in the city and get ready for the night. Even though it was very warm (late July) we could sleep well due to air condition in the rooms. We shared the bathroom with one more person which was totally fine, since it was cleaned every day. We totally recommend this place, a lot more ambiance and style than a regular hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2013

As the owner of a vacation rental company and a traveler who refuses to stay in hotels I have been in a lot of independently owned lodging facilities. Casa de Billy is one of my all time favorites! Billy, Joaquin, and Siri were incredibly welcoming and helpful. Their suggestions made a big difference in our Barcelona experience. Breakfast was yummy. The place was very clean, it was well decorated, with comfortable beds and spacious rooms! We can't wait to return!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple