“Welcoming, clean and calm”

Casa de Billy Barcelona
Ranked #31 of 307 Barcelona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They gave us good tips about restaurants, nice beaches and bars. They gave us also a map showing the interesting points to visit in Barcelona.
The room is very clean and quite with a terrasse. We enjoyed the breakfast in the dinning room listening to classical music.
You can bring your own food, beer etc. you can feel yourself really at home.

The guest house is near to plaza di espana, so not in the center of Barcelona (Rambla), but not really far going by taxi or metro.

I am sure that you will not regret it. All room types are good. So just go for it

Room Tip: All room types are good (with or without bathrooms). The bed is huge for 2 persons
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Centrally located in a lovely house which has the old Barcelona charme. The rooms are done in vintage decor and are very comfortable and clean. The shared lounge-area and kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee all day are great - as is the amazing roof-top terrace you can use if you book the "deluxe" rooms. The hosts were very friendly and welcoming - will definitely stay here again when we return.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This wonderful B+B manages to make you feel absolutely at home while also being beautiful and glamorous. The welcome we received was wonderful, the decor and the room fantastic, with its impeccable style and vintage charm. We were central to the city and managed to either walk or get the metro everywhere we wanted to go, and our hosts could not have been more helpful. The shared bathrooms were clean and well stocked with shampoos and washing stuff in case you forgot to pack anything and all the linen was crisp and lovely. We had a small but perfectly adequate breakfast served with proper tea or coffee served in china cups and in the most gorgeous dining room, and were able to make tea and coffee as and when we wanted, with use of a fridge in case you wanted a glass of wine or a snack in the evening. All in all, highly recommend, though I am also reluctant to, as I don't want Casa Billy to be fully booked next time I go to Barcelona!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I spent two nights in this lovely B&B that quite literally felt like home. Upon entering, Siri sat me down with maps, brought me something to drink and explained what to see and how to get there with ease. It was extremely helpful and the location makes it easy to get around with the metro stop just across the street. The accommodations themselves are beautiful, well taken care of, and I felt well taken care of everyday of my stay and wish I could have stayed longer. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this as a place of stay. I know I will return there when I visit Barcelona again. Thank you for a wonderful stay Casa de Billy!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Convenient location just minutes away from 2 metro stations where you can reach most of the metro lines easily. Classy, vintage decor with hygenic Bathroom, comfortable linen and neat guestrooms. Simple yet delicious breakfast included with all day complimentary coffee bar. Helpful and friendly owner. Definitely the place to stay in barcelona. Will surely stay here again when we come back.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This is a very nice place which is clean, comfortable and quiet! Location is also great, nearby metro station and shopping mall, providing excellent conveniences. The most impressive thing is the helpful and nice staffs. Siri, one of the hosts, always gave us great guideance and made us have a great living experience there, just like back home!
I highly recommend this place for the others.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I was really lucky to book this hostel. I strongly recommend to everybody is looking for stay in barcelona, book this great hostel with really friendly staff. Access to city center and market. Near metro

• Stayed: July 2013