We stayed at this hotel in november 2013. When we booked this hotel it had mixed reviews as its a fairly new hotel, but we can honestly say its perfect. Its located down a side street off the ramblas, so its quiet but a 30 second walk your in the thick of it all. The staff are so helpful and nothing is to much for them. There is free WiFi in all parts of the hotel which is good for keeping in touch with home. The hotel is very modern and decorated with white clean lines, which is lovely to walk into after travelling. We got engaged on our holiday so its safe to safe we will be back to celebrate on honeymoon and will defiantly be staying here! I haven't rated the restaurant because we didn't use it (there's a gorgeous bakery a few doors down on the left) I havnt rated the pool because there isn't onone. Enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Barcelona Ramblas hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Ramblas, is a stylish, contemporary building in the historic center of Barcelona, just footsteps from Las Ramblas, the city’s most famous street. Barcelona’s best shops, markets, restaurants, galleries and museums are within easy walking distance. Plus, it’s really close to a metro station, with good links to the airport and local trade fair centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, NHHotels, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your NH Barcelona Ramblas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Ramblas Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Ramblas Catalonia