Travelled to Barcelona for a friends special birthday, we were a party of four girls sharing two rooms. The hotel is located just off La Ramblas, and is within easy walking distance to everything you need. The facilities were spotless, the shower (a small point, but seriously worthy of note!) was fantastic. All of the staff were courteous and friendly and with a very special thank you to the concierge (Jesus) who looked after us upon arrival, and helped make our stay just that little bit more memorable. We didn't get to see the restaurant or pool during a 2 night stay, but if I go back to Barcelona, I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Barcelona Ramblas hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Ramblas, is a stylish, contemporary building in the historic center of Barcelona, just footsteps from Las Ramblas, the city’s most famous street. Barcelona’s best shops, markets, restaurants, galleries and museums are within easy walking distance. Plus, it’s really close to a metro station, with good links to the airport and local trade fair centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , NHHotels, Expedia, Lastminute, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your NH Barcelona Ramblas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Ramblas Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Ramblas Catalonia