We stayed here in June and it was our first time staying at a Mandarin Oriental. We were very happy with our pick. The interior of the hotel is very unique and art deco and a perfect fit for Barcelona. However the service is really what stood out as excellent.. The most important was that the concierge was beyond helpful. Also the spa services were incredibe.
The only drawback which the hotel really can't help is that there was construction next to the rooftop pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Agoda, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia