The wow effect starts walk up the entrance. Awesome architecture. The service is perfect, there's nothing the staff won't do to make your stay memorable....nothing's a problem. It's perfectly located along the Passeig de Gracia. I can't say more than it was awesome. The spa is beautiful. the roof top terrace view is impressive. One of the finest stays we've ever had. I should mention that we were upgraded to a suite in the new wing which certainly added to our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Mandarin Oriental, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia