The service at this top-notch Barcelona hotel could not be beat. The staff was practically falling all over themselves to accommodate our every need (which were few!) The rooms are modern and very clean. They even supply a flat a flat iron in the room! The location can't be beat. Even in super crazy, crowded Barcelona, they have spaces in front in which we could park our car. My only negative, which is so minuscule that it is almost not worth mentioning, is that there is not a light above the make-up mirror in the bathroom, making it a little tough to see. Everything else here was over-the-top.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia