Slumber party with Rhianna at the Mandarin Oriental. So we hanging out on La Rambles having an awesome time and decided to blow off the concert. Walking back to the hotel we see 1000 people crowded in front blocking the entry. Yep Rhianna staying at the hotel. Kinda funny. We did get to meet her. Super cute in person sporting a Celtics jersey and shirt skirt. Adorable. The hotel is beyond first class. If your worried about the validity of 5 stars..... you want have a problem here.
The rooms are very high end an state of the art. The service is the same impeccable. Unusually high attention to detail, every inch of this place. Staff is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia