The location is in the middle of the main shopping district which is so convenient. This location was a bank and converted to be modern and chic hotel. Unlike many chic hotels, everything works here with its well designed. Staff from the entrance to everywhere were great with anticipation of guests. We came from shopping in hot weather and staff at the entrance offered help to take our bags like any good hotel but he even offered bottle water for us. The 2nd breakfast, hostess could repeated our beverage preference without having to ask for it. Service in this hotel is beyond expectation and really wonder how they could execute this kind of standard. The roof top bar is with the view of Barcelona, a must visit if the weather is beautiful. Highly recommended for anyone who need a good standard hotel in Barcelona, this one will not disappoint you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia