I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now. And I have frequented the dining and bar options to many times to mention. And though I absolutely love the hotel. This last stay took a bit a way from my otherwise hotel love affair. I got the usual centurion upgrade. But this time it's a bad thing to be facing the passeo. As it means waking up to noisy construction. And also forget about valet parking while the construction goes on. So I had to park in some public spot. And carry the luggage up stairs etc. Anyway it's not the hotels fault. But it does take the last star away while it last. Thank you for the birthday cake though. And the Michelin star restaurant is to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia