2,189 results
All reviews llacuna station rambla del poblenou fitness room minutes walking minute walk to the beach nice hotel public transport free wifi sagrada familia restaurants and shops quiet area rooms are small convenient location easy access yogurt city stops
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Was clean convenient good breakfast helpful staff great bar good location bag storage air conditioned good value compared to other hotel prices wifi worked well recently refreshed room was adiquate for my needs ...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank stanton r
Reviewed 17 August 2018

My wife, son and I were so pleased with this hotel. The receptionists were very kind, helpful and had great smiles. The room was clean, quiet, and new looking in appearance. The A/C was much appreciated as it was very hot and near record high temperatures. Parking was affordable and couldn't be more convenient as it was under the hotel. Kudos to all who worked there and keep the place as clean and organized as it was. We also appreciated how affordable it was. Thanks.

Room Tip: Reserve in advance as it will likely get more popular.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We used to love this hotel. Have been there several times. But this visit we found bed bugs (!!!!) in our room 604. Have bug bites on the body. This is unacceptable for the hotel of this Accorhotels network!!!! We did write complaint to Accorhotels office and directly to the hotel but there is no answer. We will never come back to this hotel. Too sad...

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We only stayed here a couple of weeks ago. Great hotel and not far from the centre of Barcelona and only 4 stops from Catalunya. The breakfast every morning was ok however the coffee was disgusting and l never got to have a proper coffee the 3 nights we stayed here. The lift was a pain !! Everytime we used the lift the card did not work. The left lift was always out of order so we had to walk up and down the stairs at the back corridor. I changed my card around 10 times and it still didn't and l was starting to lose my patience.The bedrooms were so nice and proper air con rooms which was very nice in the very hot heat. The staff were polite and the manager was a nice lady and me and my partner spoke to her every day. The room was cleaned everyday and was done so perfectly. We would certaintly go back but would hope the lift would be sorted next time and the coffee is better quality it was the worse coffee l have ever tasted.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2018

- Very good location (near metro station Llacuna L4 – Glories L1 or other connections) you can choose were you want to go from hotel map, and YOU ARE THERE! for €2.20, I suggest the T-10 for €10.20 for 10 rides!!!
- Near LA RAMBLA POBLE NOU, like the original LA RAMBLAS in the centre of Barcelona but with less people and noise. Perfect for all family any time. 10’ from Hotel. You can find almost everything there. Straight way to the sea in 15’!!!
- I choose the Hotel because it is a guarantee for a standard, NOT FAKE photos-comments!
- Value for Money! very good rooms for Sleep. Not for a party! Great Shower for ALL SIZES !!! Not for sea view or something else! Very good breakfast. Every day cleaning.
- Perfect Wi-Fi. In any location in the hotel.
- Perfect IBIS KITCHEN! Reasonable prices.
- Staff were very helpful (All ladies and Gentlemen). Specially the Head of the Reception (the older lady Maria? with short black hair).
- Raquel in Reception was amazing with her attitude all the time!!! Very helpful for my family, giving information about the metro and the centre of the town.
- We got the 410-420 rooms PERFECT!
- The neighbourhood is quiet and safe. You can hear the voices of the children in the afternoon playing in the centre of a yard (a round about without Cars !!!)
- Study the city around the Hotel before arrival. Set up a schedule for each day. Try to do everything that you imagine, knowing the cost for each activity (for example the cost of each museum!, visiting the Montserrat !) see my photos of maps !
- Return to Hotel only for rest and good Sleep in perfect bed and pillows in absolute Silence!!!
- Congratulations to the hotel that employs young people. We are happy to see that this is happening throughout the whole of Barcelona!!!
We thank you very much for all good moments!!!

Room Tip: Ask the receptionist about everything that you need as information for the Town !!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family