24 people are viewing this hotel
London, United Kingdom

Wonderful hotel

Review of W Barcelona
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Feb 2024via mobile
My husband took me to the W hotel for my birthday....we have stayed in various W hotels across the world so do have certain expectations. This hotel did not disappoint..it is in a fabulous location near to beach and bars..the hotel itself was clean and smelt fresh on arrival.. check in was smooth and easy. Our room was beautiful...if I had to pick on something..I would suggest the carpet needed a better hoovering but as a whole the room was clean and very modern.
The only negative was the housekeepers took ages to come to the room...we had been out early most mornings and I enjoy coming back to a fresh room but this didn't happen for our whole stay..one day we returned at 5pm and our room hadn't been touched😞. Still...the hotel is lovely, the staff friendly and professional. Definitely recommend and return...also lovely spa service and areas clean...wonderful breakfast selection and great breakfast staff...thank you W Hotel👍
Date of stay: January 2024
1.0 miles from W Barcelona
4.9 miles from W Barcelona
View more hotels in Barcelona
8,236 results
All reviews eclipse bar wet deck cool corner suite fabulous room floor to ceiling windows frosted glass top floor sea view barceloneta beach hotel guests amazing hotel tapas las ramblas city concierge poolside euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2024

What an amazing experience at the W hotel! Shout out to Claudio, the Insider!

Claudio exemplifies excellence in hospitality. From the moment we arrived, his professionalism and attentiveness shone through. His recommendations for dining and local attractions were spot-on, tailored to our preferences. His willingness to go above and beyond to ensure our stay was memorable truly made an impact. Without a doubt, Claudio and the whole team helped make our stay truly unforgettable.

We will definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2024 via mobile

Our stay was a really nice experience. The view from our room was incredible, especially the sunrise that you can see from an high point of view. Our room was really comfortable and practical. Their breakfast is costly but worthy of: lot of choice and nicely fresh. One of the best moment was our check in, the lady from reception was amazing, unfortunately I forgot her first name but I remember she is originally from Morocco. She deserve a bonus, due to her customers service skills and all the tips she gave us about Barcelona. She make our experience incredible.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2024

Without a doubt I will never stay in another hotel in Barcelona other than this one.

Not only is it in the perfect location by the beach, the hotel is beautiful and staff go the extra mile to make your stay the best possible experience.

I stayed here for my 30th birthday weekend and immediately on Check-In, Javier was happy to go the extra mile by upgrading our room, giving us restaurant and bar recommendations and even sent a bottle of champagne and cake to our room on the morning of my Birthday. Thank you Javier for making our stay extra especially.

The hotel is attached to the Coya restaurant where the food, staff and service is 10/10. The spa is lovely and it even has a night club with views over looking the sea. What else could you ask for!

10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jr L
Reviewed 6 February 2024

My stay at the W Barcelona was absolutely amazing.
From the moment we walked in untill the moment we left the W every single staff member was wonderful.
I especially want to thank Claudio by the front desk for making our stay as special as it was. He gave us an amazing room and the most wonderfull experience by greeting us so warmly, remembering us after the check-in, talking to us, helping us with al our questions and just going al out to make our stay as great as possible.
We also loved Jenny by the breakfast. She has a wonderfull energy and is just made for hospitality with how sweet and thoughtful she was.
I would recommend the W to everyone and hope to stay again soon.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2024

We went on a family cruise out of Barcelona and decided to stay an extra day here at the W. What an amazing hotel and the location is just beyond. I would recommend this hotel to anybody that is staying in Barcelona. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2023