Hotel Praktik Rambla
EuroPark Hotel(Barcelona)
US$239
US$217
2,314 results
All reviewsgreat locationfirst floorciudad condalbeautiful hotelrain showersuperior roomoutdoor terracechocolate croissanttapaslas ramblaslounge areasingle roomcoffee machinegreat showerloved this hotelairport buscentral location
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed here for three nights. Location - very close to Placa de Catalunya - cannot be better to get around in Barcelona. The hotel itself is very nicely renovated, it feels historic and modern at the same time. Our room was on the first floor, next to library and solarium, and was sometimes a bit noisy. Room itself is ideal for a short stay. Wifi connection very good. Staff is SUPER friendly (!!) and helped us with some useful tips on breakfast and diner (no restaurant in the hotel). On checkout day (12:00) they offered to store our luggage for the entire afternoon. Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven V
praktikrambla, Director General at Hotel Praktik Rambla, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking time to write such a nice review about Hotel Praktik Rambla. We hope to see you soon again .

Regards from Barcelona,

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had a hard time finding a place to stay in Barcelona, I stumbled upon this little gem and was so pleasantly surprised that it was as nice as the photos/description made it sound. I'd stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for leaving your review about Praktik Rambla. We are happy to know that you had a good experience and we hope to see you soon again!

Regards from Barcelona

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I booked this room based on the great reviews from TripAdvisor and was looking forward to staying in the city center of Barcelona during my trip. The location is superb and was the best part of this hotel during my stay. My wife and I originally planned to stay here with my friend from the States and booked a "Superior double with 2 separate beds". Upon checkout, however, I found out that a "double bed" is not a full size but just a twin size. Furthermore, the beds were not separate and were pushed together when I entered the room. The bathroom was spacious but the shower was in one open space with the sink and toilet. This meant whenever you showered, the water went everywhere and the whole floor got wet.

My friend had brought along her classmate last minute and needed a place to stay. The hotel policy is to not allow more than 3 people in a room without incurring a penalty. This struck me as unusual considering the room was very spacious including my two twin size beds pushed together plus two couches. I willingly paid the half days rate penalty but wished I knew of this 3 person max policy before I booked otherwise I would have found another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank VSuthar
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The superior double rooms have a fantastic design. Mattresses very comfortable. Room was slightly noisy. Location is also very central. Many good Tapas bars are around. Barri Gotic, MACBA, casa batllo etc. are in walking distance. Very friendly hotel staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such beautiful words!
We are so happy to know that the hotel, the room, the staff, and location together make you have a nice stay at Praktik Rambla.
We are waiting for you to come back soon!

Regards from Barcelona!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Praktik was a pleasant surprise after a somewhat harrowing journey to Barcelona. The property is in an amazing older building. The original architecture of the space has been respectfully preserved with subtle but striking modern updgrades. The staff could not have been any more accomodating; they found us awesome restaurants and made reservations for us to local places of interest such as Sagrada Familia. The location is spot-on, near fantastic restaurants, shops and metro stations. There is a beautiful central lounge space and terrace on the first level. This was a real value and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Single rooms are VERY small and lack storage.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Phillip D
praktikrambla, Director General at Hotel Praktik Rambla, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

: Dear guest,
It makes us really happy to know that our hotel fulfilled your expectations! We hope you had a wonderful time in Barcelona and would like to welcome you back in a near future!

Best regards