The hotel is in good location in the gothic area next to the old cathedral. We arrived quite late and the staff were very helpful. Room cleaned daily to high standard. Breakfast seemed expensive at €19 when there are lots of cafes nearby. The staff were always willing to help.
The only drawback was there weren't enough chairs on the roof terrace at times when it was busy.
We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona