Traveled there last Saturday with my cousin and aunt. We were right on the city center. Perfect location a block away was the stop to all the tourist buses. About 6 blocks from the Cathedral was The dance palace where they have flamenco shows every night.(make reservations a few days ahead). We were so pleased that the hotel was centrally located but also very clean and modern, our rooms faced the inside patio and we didn't hear the street noise at all. The staff was very helpful and friendly specially Maite, Jessica and Alejandro. I'm planning to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona