Yes it was expensive. It is what it is, but you can't beat the location. Check-in and out was easy. The staff were so nice and they remember you. The complimentary welcome drink was a nice touch. Our room was very clean. We didn't use the roof-top pool, but it was a nice area, though small. The location was awesome and so central, but I'm biased to staying in the Gothic Quarter. The only reason why I give it 4 vs. 5 stars is because the walls were rather thin. Other than that, I would return to this place the next time that I'm in Barcelona. Our last day, we were so tired and used the front desk to order pizza without issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LateRooms, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona