The Catedral hotel is excellently located for central Barcelona; we stayed just the one night before boarding our cruise.
Internally the hotel is very modern and the rooms are well appointed and of a decent size. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was beautifully appointed. There is a central courtyard that would be delightful in the summer, but otherwise there was little seating in public areas.
The only real criticsm is regarding the breakfast. The price is high at €19 and the hot selection comes beautifully presented but wasn't particularly nice to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona