Location is excellent. 5 minutes to the top of La Rambla, around the corner from Gotic Quarter, 5 minutes to a market, and a great tapas place, Bilbao-Beria, just at its doorstep.
Hotel is very modern, lovely room and fully-equipped bathroom.
We had so much help and recommendation from Victor at the front-desk, which really helped us enjoy Barcelona even more.
Overall, we had a great experience at the hotel and will recommend this to our friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona