Excellent location in the heart of the city, we were lucky to be upgraded to a superior room for free. The room was very spacious and clean and quiet. The hotel had excellent wifi. The highlight of the stay was the excellent staff who were always smiling and willing to help. Especially Carlos, who went above and beyond his call of duties!!!! Who walks to buy tickets for their guests! and even walked out of the hotel to guide us to the appropriate location/restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Splitty, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona