Traveled with our family of five - 2 adults and our three children ( aged 19, 17 and 13) to the Catalonia Catedral for two nights - June 14- 16. This hotel is super nice and in a perfect location - right in the heart of the old city. The staff was excellent and very helpful - Alex, Carlos and Joan (sorry as we know we may have missed someone). In fact, our luggage got lost on its way to Barcelona and the staff made a number of calls helping us track the luggage down. They gave us incredible restaurant recommendations like Melic del Gothic (which is near the hotel). The whole team was great! And, the hotel was everything we could have asked for and more. It was a perfect place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona