We stayed here for our first three nights in Barcelona. It was a great place to get acquainted with the city- right next to the Cathedral and an easy walk to lots of places. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with tips, directions and honest recommendations for restaurants. The room was huge, clean and comfortable. The rooftop pool was a surprising and delightful bonus- in the evenings there is a masseuse and you can have snacks and drinks delivered poolside. Great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona