This was our second trip to Barcelona and our first stay at this hotel. The location is absolutely perfect as you are so close to the metro station, Las Rambles and the other main attractions including the Cathedral which is literally 5 buildings away. We found that everything was within walking distance and it is a great location for superb restaruants and other venues for evening entertainment. We found the cleaning service impecable and considering we stayed from the 29 December - 3 January, every day we found our room spotless, bed made and clean towels, even on New Years Day. Great value for money and one of the best hotels we have stayed in. The beds were very comfy and we had a brilliants night sleep every night (the usual European story though of two large single beds pushed together to make one large double bed). Another thing, there is a small kettle with coffee and tea making facilities which is rare in European hotels. We shall definately return to this hotel on our next return to Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona