I stayed with family of 4, two adults and two teens for 5 nights on a room on 16 floor. The view from the room to Torre Agbar and Sagrada Familia was amazing and the room was great with a sofabed. The Hotel itself was pretty modern, The only problem was the wifi wifi (free but there was no connection!), we reported the issue and they try to fix but never works. The rooftop bar was really nice, the GYM also was great with a nice view of the city. The breakfast is very good. The hotel is in a good area and Glories shopping center is just across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia