This hotel provided everything we needed for a great family break in the city. Lovely rooftop pool and bar to cool off in after a days sightseeing, good amenities in the lobby for kids, x box, apple computers etc. The lobby always smelled lovely and fresh. staff were helpful but not intrusive. We accidentally booked twice for the Parc Guell and the receptionist phoned the park directly to help us organise a refund.
Ideal location just on fringe of busy city which we didn't want to be in centre of, good transport links and very easy to get to on the train from the airport. The Poblenou area is very trendy and arty with a safe feel to it at night. The Poblenou ramblas was 10 minutes away for eating out at night too. Exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia