I stayed here one night before commencing a tour, then again for a further 4 nights afterwards. I was slightly disappointed that my longer stay was in a room with a very lumpy and noisy bed.
Other than this the rooms were excellent, and clean. the bathrooms very spacious, however the wifi didnt work very well at all in either of my rooms on both my laptop and phone. The lobby was ok though.
The staff were very nice and helpful with any questions. Public transport and taxi's are right at your door, along with a shopping mall across the road. The food was excellent, and I found all of the wait staff to be very pleasant.
Pool and gym were good, yet small. You need to get in early to get a place to sit, or the treadmill! I would definitely return to this hotel when i next return to barcelona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia