had a 2 night stay in this hotel and staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
room service food was not very good though as we had arrived too late for the restaurant.
Good open plan bar in lobby with a kids section that had plenty for my 2 year old to do.
There is also a good roof
Food in the restaurant was very good and not too expensive and staff could not do enough for us.
Hotel is close to main road for buses and also within walking distance of the Holy Family Cathedral and has a good shopping centre with plenty of different shops and cafes.
will definitely use this hotel again when I next visit the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia