We are a family with 2 kids aged 14 and 11 shade for 3 nights.
For: good breakfasts, don't understand reviews about poor choice/quality there is plenty of choice. There is a sign in lifts saying when breakfast is busiest we avoided that and it was fine, no queues. Nice pool and great views, good location close to metro. We had no problem with wifi. No noise at night
Against: sofa bed quite small for 2 bigger kids to share, size of a small double bed. Pool quite cold
We had a meal on rooftop (BBQ) service was very slow but food lovely, to be fair hotel without me asking did not charge for all the meals to compensate, the magic fountains at night were a high light, the tapas restaurant in centre across the road decent food and reasonable. Buy tickets of 10 on the metro much cheaper. The cable car down to the port is a bit scary, you have to pay by cash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia