Stayed 7 nights and with 4 adults and 4 kids - the hotel was more than we expected. A great room with all the amenities including a secure safe. Pool and bar on roof top was amazing as the views over Barca were just fab! Pleanty of space in the hotel and given airlines like Delta and Quatar Airlines it suggests they appreciate the value and facilities of the Novotel too. Security was good as you need a room card to access the lifts as well as rooms. Nearby the shopping and bars were terrific. Transport via the tram and underground are right there... a cab to the Olympic port around €6. We loved the Novotel and the area and will definitely try and stay again. I say try as I suspect their success will soon produce a fully booked status.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Agoda, Lastminute, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia