The hotel was really nice.The beds were hard and there were noises at night from the cars. However, the food was really good lots to pick from. The rooms were very modern and the shower had hot water. The bathroom had woodern doors not glass. Another thing i would say it does not suit the area it is being in a rough looking area but it is only 10 minute walk to Las ramblas. The hotel service was okay no problems with them. Overall common little problems which can be overlooked since its a nice and modern hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a modern Hotel with a contemporary feel, located in the new technological district 22 in Barcelona, on the corner of Calle Pallars and Calle Álaba. The Hotel is close to Barcelonas major amenities, tourist and commercial services, such as the Olympic Village, the Forum and the CCIB Convention Center. This urban establishment offers 150 comfortable bedrooms, (108 standard rooms and 42 suites). It also has a restaurant, café, spa and various meeting rooms. The Hotel is well connected by public transport from the city via: Underground stations Llacuna Bogatell: 100 meters Bus stop Pallars / Pere IV: 100 meters Train station Arc de Triumf: 800 meters Barcelona Airport: 15 km via Ronda Litoral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel & Spa Villa Olimpica Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel & Spa Villa Olimpica Barcelona
- Hotel And Spa Villa Olimpica Suites
- Hotel & Spa Villa Olimpica Suites Barcelona, Catalonia