We stayed 1 night prior to boarding a cruise in Barcelona. We got there early and they allowed us to keep our big and full suitcases in the office across the square until the apartment was ready at 3pm. There is a lift but it's between floors so you do have to go up a few stairs to get to it but the staff took our luggage to the room for us. We were travelling with a 1 year old so they provided a cot for us in the room for 20 Euros. We booked the 3rd floor apartment with 3 small-ish bedrooms as we'd got 2 kids. This was perfect for us and a real unique set up. We didn't use the kitchen much but was fully equipped with dishwasher/washer etc. and the Nespresso coffee machine was a welcome treat. We booked online and got full breakfast included which was nice. Overall it was a charming place, ideally situated and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new concept of lodging. A luxury designed for people visiting the city for business or cultural grounds, looking for comfort and discretion. Six apartments with excellent amenities, family-run atmosphere in the Gothic Quarter, the historic center of Barcelona, and rentable for months. The apartments themselves are in a historic 18th-century building that has been meticulously renovated.>The interior conserves the building's period features and combines them with contemporary design. In all, the apartments provide privacy and comfort in a tasteful setting. By means of a selection of well-known authors with ties to Barcelona, literature is the theme that ties the project together and provides cultural content that supports a deeper understanding of the city. On the ground floor, on Placa Antonio Lopez, El Cafe and La Terrassa round off the services offered in the apartments. Here guests can enjoy traditional cuisine with a contemporary twist. The menu includes a selection of tapas and Mediterranean dishes made with locally sourced produce, as well as a number of breakfast options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your La Casa de les Lletres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De Les Lletres Hotel Barcelona
- La Casa De Les Lletres Barcelona, Catalonia