“Fantastic 'Shadow of the Wind' walking tour”

Orange Monkey Tours
Ranked #118 of 549 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided bike Tours Guide walking Tours Flamenco workshops
Munich, Germany
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Fantastic 'Shadow of the Wind' walking tour”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Gerton from Orange Monkey Tours communicated well before the tour of all possibilities and was very responsive to all my questions. The three-hour Shadow of the Wind walking tour became a personal extended history and architecture in addition to the Shadow of the Wind walking tour based on the book by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Gerton has a very personal touch and he makes his best to accomodate the requests of his guests. I am sure to book another trip next time when in Barcelona. Well worth doing if you like the books of Carlos Ruiz Zafon or Cathedral of the Sea by Ildefonso Falcones.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Mervi L

Renswoude
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“With a personal touch!”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Dear Gerton,
We were in Barcelona with a group of 22 retired firemen of our village. The compliments I received for organizing the trip, I would like to share with you. Your advice regarding hotels, restaurants and not unimportant the implementation of our program was more than excellent. Your service went beyond organizing your own tours (we did bus-, cycling-, and walking tours). Your personal approach was special. Also Flemish Els was friendly and spontaneous. Apart from being a knowledgeable tour guide, she could properly handle the faint Belgian jokes that were made.

The way I came to you is because of the presentation of your website, reactions in the guestbook and the email exchange we had. Only then I had the feeling that your organization is the right one for us.

On behalf of the group I want to thank you again for your great service! Until next time!
Kind regards,