The Melon District is a student accommodation, so the rooms are not huge, but definitely enough for a week or so. We stayed for 5 nights and by nights I really mean it - we were out the entire day, we used the room just for sleeping :) We did not use the kitchen, so I cannot say anything about it. We checked the pool on the roof - a really nice idea. It is not big, but great for a quick dip. Good for the price, really safe - one could enter/exit only with a card and in the evening there is a security guy who really pays attention that only people with cards get in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melon District is the largest student residence hall in Barcelona with a new concept of accommodation for short trips to the city. MelonDistrict offers both double and twin bed rooms for daily stays, all with private bathroom, and a shared cooking lounge to cook, socialize and relax. At the rooftop you will find a pool to enjoy Barcelona's weather. Melon District also offers Free Wi-Fi internet access, parking and cafeteria. Melon District Marina is located two minutes away from subway stop L1 Marina. The residence is also very close to Sagrada Familia and Barcelona's beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residencia Melon District Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia Melon District Marina Hotel Barcelona
- Residencia Melon District Marina Barcelona, Catalonia