The only thing this hostal is close to is La Sagrada Familia. The bed and the pillows were very uncomfortable and upon further inspection I found out that the mattress is actually just a foam pad. "the bed" is some weird bunk bed converter and it seemed like the bottom part (which I could not access) was more comfortable. The rooms were VERY small. I will say though that the rooms are tastefully decorated. The front desk is very knowledgeable and helpful. One last thing to note is that the front desk is not available 24 hours a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hostel is in all holbilding, this is tree floors. Situated at 200 mts. Of Sagrada Familia. Near of Hostel there are cinemasshops, comercial center ¨les Glories¨, restaurants bus and uunderground. The metro station an bus stop is at 3 minutes walk. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, and TV. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hostemplo Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Hostemplo Hotel Barcelona
- Hostemplo Sagrada Familia Barcelona, Catalonia