We found this place to be very close to Sagrada Familia, and this helped us a lot, specially for metro, bus, double decker tour bus, near to everything, and great front desk help, good ambiance, small room, small bathroom,,small shower (if you are a tall guy you will have a lot of challenges with the shower head), small sink (no room for a couple traveling) but for the purpose it served. We recommend this place for the frequent traveler on a budget. The only challenge is there is no phone service,,, and limited services at night,,,, key entry was okay at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is in all holbilding, this is tree floors. Situated at 200 mts. Of Sagrada Familia. Near of Hostel there are cinemasshops, comercial center ¨les Glories¨, restaurants bus and uunderground. The metro station an bus stop is at 3 minutes walk. All 12 rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, and TV. The Suites are equipped with a american kitchen. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hostemplo Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Hostemplo Hotel Barcelona
- Hostemplo Sagrada Familia Barcelona, Catalonia