We arrived today with reservations for 2 rooms. We got them in 2 different buildings. Weird and not really their fault if they are full. I am in the studio. It is brand new, chic and would certainly do for a small family. I am on the 5 or 6th floor depending on how you count going up. No elevator which the elderly man so kindly pointed out that I needed the hike up the stairs and my friend did not. I am over 50 years old and found that rude in any country. Aside from that mess the hotel is within 2 blocks to Sagrada Familia and every kind of restaurant. You probably would have to really search early to find a better deal. MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR THE SAME BUILDING IF YOU NEED 2 ROOMS. My room is clean but the hall has dirty marble floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is in all holbilding, this is tree floors. Situated at 200 mts. Of Sagrada Familia. Near of Hostel there are cinemasshops, comercial center ¨les Glories¨, restaurants bus and uunderground. The metro station an bus stop is at 3 minutes walk. All 12 rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, and TV. The Suites are equipped with a american kitchen. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hostemplo Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Hostemplo Hotel Barcelona
- Hostemplo Sagrada Familia Barcelona, Catalonia