Hostal Hostemplo has a great location, near La Sagrada Familia and close to two metro stations. Hotel staff was kind and our room was kept clean. The room was quiet. Storage for clothing was a bit limited (just a shelf and some hangers, no drawers). Having snacks and coffee on hand downstairs was a welcome touch. A tablet in the room made researching sights in the city easier, and the wifi was fantastic: fastest I've ever had in a hotel. Visitors should bring their own shampoo and soap; it's a hostal, not a hotel (though it is as nice as a hotel!) Also, be prepared to pay up front for your stay when checking in. If we return to Barcelona, we'll try to book Hostal Hostemplo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hostel is in all holbilding, this is tree floors. Situated at 200 mts. Of Sagrada Familia. Near of Hostel there are cinemasshops, comercial center ¨les Glories¨, restaurants bus and uunderground. The metro station an bus stop is at 3 minutes walk. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, and TV. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hostemplo Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Hostemplo Hotel Barcelona
- Hostemplo Sagrada Familia Barcelona, Catalonia