Carabela Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: Located in the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the sun all day and the view. It offers fresh juices and smoothies, excellent burritos, awesome tacos, nachos and fresh sald. Everything is made fresh daily. The cocktails are priced at only 6-8 euros and are amazing, especially the fresh fruit daquiris and mojitos. Very efficient service ambience and quality.
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

The best sangria and mojito and we tried a few. Also serves tasty snacks. Just down from the lobster and good for people watching. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank strasmanUk

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

A good place to chit chat with your friends...has a lot of people every nigth and a good atmosphere, yet there are always some drunk people that annoys the night.. cocktails are 5 eur. And you can choose from the classics mojito, sex on the beach and more...

Recommended for groups of friends but not for couples.

1  Thank Christian M
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Carabela is a really nice way to spend time in Barcelona. Great drinks, good food and an amazing view of Barcelona moving by..

They have great cocktails, freshly made juices and even Magners cider!!

Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

What an excellent little bar with great drinks and food at reasonable prices all served by friendly staff. I would highly recommend grabbing yourself a cocktail (or two) here and enjoy the sun soaked terrace just watching Barcelona pass you by.

1  Thank Craig A
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

After 6 years being a customer here I will now always go next door where the food and service is MUCH BETTER. I went to join a friend on the terrace, and I had my electric scooter with me as I'm currently on crutches. After rudely shouting at me to get off the terrace with it they proceeded to shout at me again when I accidental knocked into a chair. It would be understandable for them to politely ask me to leave it outside or lock it up. Rude staff, stay away!

leeacourchesne, Propietario at Carabela Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Hi! I was really surprised to hear what happened. I asked all my staff who are actually quite educated with service and apparantly this never happened. If you wish you can contact me or come in and clear it up that would be great. As to the comment of next door having better food, well we all know that is not true. Anyway if there is some kind of misunderstanding or mistake of actual place i would like to know. My tel number is 646553930. Thank you and have a lovely day!