“Great location, friendly staff”
Review of Hostal Las Flores

Hostal Las Flores
Ranked #138 of 738 Speciality Lodging in Barcelona
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Loved my stay here and love Barcelona! The hotel was in such a great location, close to metro, tour bus stops and market. the room was clean, walls were thin but we were so tired after long days that we had no problem sleeping. The staff was really friendly, when we showed up bit early they held our bags and gave us a map and pointed out things to do close by. every time we came in/out there was someone to greet us, witch made me feel like the room's were safe. The bar next door was really nice, and if you sit at the bar the hotel wi-fi works :-) Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the hotel for 4 nights and our room was very quiet - on the 3rd floor at the back - and exceptionally clean. It was compact and could have done with some drawers but we found it big enough. The beds were a bit noisy, I think they must have had plastic or rubber covers on the mattress as turning over created a storm of creaking! The bathroom was great, good shower with plenty of hot water and a well lit mirror with the hair dryer handy. Location couldn't be better. All staff were very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay and would certainly visit again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Our room was really really small. The smallest hotel room I've stayed in. Our room was facing...I don't know what but when we opened the window and looked down, it looked like the laundry room. The wall are paper thin but once other guests got in their room, we didn't hear them much (as long as our window was closed). The room is super clean, we had lots of hot water and good pressure. Our towels were changed on both days. The location could not have been better! The hospitality and friendliness was pretty good, no complaints there. For the price (~$87 cad), I would definitely recommend and stay there again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Very good hotel, room was compact but more than adequate for my needs. Excellent location and a great base to be able to explore this amazing city. Room was very clean, as was the bathroom. Breakfast although not amazing was again enough to get you going on a morning. I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights and found it clean,friendly and a fantastic central location. Rooms were compact,we had a room with a balcony looking out onto Las Ramblas,which thought was great. Breakfast is basic but fine.Really enjoyed our stay and would be happy to return. Would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband was here from 29 april-3 may 2014 and we loved it. It is central on Las Ramblas, near Gothic area and a lot of shopping and restaurant. Room we had was No.2 and our balcony was towards Ramblas. Fantastic personal and REALLY CLEAN!Perfect!We recommend!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Spent 3 nights here. Owners were friendly and helpful. Our room was at the back of the property away from the busy La Rambla and therefore very quiet. My friends were staying at the front of the building but once the windows were closed it was pretty quiet too.

The room we had was very small and very basic but it was spotlessly clean. It did seem a little clostrophobic and dark but you only sleep in it spending most of your time outdoors. A basic continental breakfast was included but you are spoilt for choice as to breakfast venues. Pricing is reasonable taking into consideration it's location. I would be happy to return again.

Room Tip: Best room is on the the top floor facing the main thorougfair.