Excellent economy hotel, I'd happily stay there again.
Room: Very clean, good shower, chair, hanging space, TV.
Extras: Helpful staff, free WiFi, terrace to sit out on.
Food: Limited food available at extra cost in hotel, decent restaurant called 'Arturo' close by as recommened by the staff.
Travel: 5 mins walk to 'Magoria-La Campana' metro station, 1 change to the airport at 'Bellvitge/Gornal'. Taxis from the airport are around 40euro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live & Dream BarcelonaIf you're travelling to Barcelona for either work or pleasure, and you're looking for somewhere restful, modern, stylish and comfortable, that's big on service but not on price, look no further.Live & Dream is a bijou place with a quiet atmosphere, carefully decorated, and equipped with everything to make you feel at home. Let us help make your stay in Barcelona a unique and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Live & Dream reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live & Dream Hotel Barcelona
- Live And Dream
- Live & Dream Barcelona, Catalonia