After a transatlantic cruise ending in Barcelona, we stayed at this hotel for two nights before flying home. The location is in a very good neighbourhood and is a 10 minute walk from Plaza Catalunya, the metro and hop on - hop off buses. There is also a public transport bus stop near by. The hotel is modern and bright and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The bedroom was a decent size and very comfortable and the bathroom larger than expected with a very big shower. We were very tired on our first evening having walked for hours and instead of going out to eat we ordered bacon, cheese and tomato sandwiches in the restaurant. They also came with french fries and we were surprised at how delicious they were!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 4 stars hotel is located at one of the main Barcelona’s avenues, only 350 meters from the distinguished Paseo de Gracia, Plaza de Cataluña and Ramblas. The Grupotel Gran Vía 678 emphasizes by its modern facilities and its stylish decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Grupotel Gran Via 678 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Hotel Barcelona
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Barcelona, Catalonia